11.21.2008

25 days to...Christmas!!


Hi scrappers!! finally I've finished my 25 days Christmas album based on the mix of Ali Edwards

For my covers I've used a Zutter chipboard 6x6 two pages, with a Hero Arts big snowflake and a Tinsel Bridal Powder by Ranger... loooooooooove how shinny =). For the 25 numbers I've used a American Crafts foam alphabet and some Fancy Pants and Peppermint tags by K&Company. (the glitter in 'be jolly' tag is from Ranger)

I thought it ever would end =) ok let's go!




I've used a digital idea for my numbers, I haven't 25 different numbers at my stuff (lol) and I've used a Kasia Desings digital stamp for circles, a two peas font for the numbers and a coluzzle for cut my circles (pretty cool? =))



for the pages I've used two Toga chipboard albums and covered it with a K&Company Christmas Collection, the Brenda Walton Peppermint Twist 12x12 paper pad






I've used two printed transparencys (for my 12 and 24 days) with the fantastic winter images by C.D. Muckosky, love her work and you can find it this month like a guest designer at Lilypad, don't miss out her stuff ;)




I've cuted a circle in this page and add a Peppermit Die Cut tag with the 'peace word' with a circle stamp in the border








I've put a red envelope like a folder in my 22 day, this is the Nacional Christmas Lotery day... crossing fingers =))




and the most important night of the year, the Peace night with a C.D. Muckosky painted art, is perfect for this day =)

Here's the project link at Ali Edwards page, here's the flickr group and if you have some question feel free for asking ;)

Happy and creative weekend!

3 Comentários:

Anónimo dijo...

Mabel, this is outstandingly beautiful. I love your papers and that Peace overlay is a beauty. You'll have to let me know your settings for printing on transparencies. What a treasure!

Eva Sanz dijo...

ohhh Mabel es precioso.
Besos

Yolanda dijo...

¡Cuánto trabajo!!! y qué bien ha quedado...me encanta!!!
Besos

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Stitches and others © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO